When we were in Korea, I would go to this fabric warehouse called Happy Quilt. With some of the fabric I got, I got the stuff to make each of the kids what's called a stack-n-whack quilt. The cutting is detailed and instead of the traditional squares, it's pieced together in triangles. I have not made that many quilts, so these were a bit challenging. I had to adjust to make them the size I wanted, but it turned out to be easy. The tops and backs of James' and Tate's quilts are done now and I thought someone would like to see how they turned out. All I have to do it put some batting in between the 2 and quilt them somehow. My goal is to have Tate's all done by his birthday the beginning of April and James' done for his birthday in mid-July. Hopefully it happens! Thanks to Tracie for the pattern and instruction on cutting them out in Korea!
Tate's Quilt
The backing for Tate's quilt
James' Quilt
The backing for James' quilt.
No comments:
Post a Comment