Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More Random

This is one of James' favorite things to do. We use this bucket for a laundry basket until we get ours in the shipment. James climbs up in there all by himself. But he has to have his sippy cup and a few toys in there to keep him occupied. The only way I can keep him out is to have the basket not full (yeah right) or do the laundry when he's asleep. He's a silly boy.

So James loves fruit. He's a fruit nut!! He will eat just about any kind of fruit with all 4 of his teeth. Yes, he is 18 months old and still only has 4 teeth. I think he's decided he doesn't need them. He wanted to finish off Cathryn's apple one night. He ended up eating the core and all. He just walked around gnawing and chewing at it until it was almost gone. He quite enjoyed it and would not let anyone touch the apple to cut it into slices.

Another thing James likes to do. The bunk beds we're borrowing from the base came with a 2 drawer unit underneath. Since we don't have anything to put in them yet, James likes to climb in and play in them. Sometimes I'll look in his room and see the drawers open, but no one in there. Then I hear this uncontrollable giggling coming from the drawers. He can't shut them on himself thank goodness, so I just let him play. I mean, we don't have hardly any toys right now, so something's got to occupy him. :)

Cathryn & Blake were playing baseball on the Wii a week or 2 ago. For some ODD reason, Cathryn started putting on all of Ken's winter stuff. She said she wanted to be Daddy. It was quite hilarious to see her trying to pitch or swing the bat with all this stuff on. We have som really silly kids!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: