Days in the Life of the Danley's. Ken & I have been married since August 2000. We'll try to keep it up to date and not TOO boring. :o)
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Dog anyone?
We are looking for anyone who is interested in taking our wonderful, lazy English Bulldog off our hands. We have 2 months to find her a new home. We are ALL moving to Korea. Before I get BOMBARDED with questions I can't answer, WE DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ELSE. Ken is supposed to get his order this coming week. BUT, since we are moving across the world, we have to get rid of our dog. Ginger has been a wonderful dog. Whoever wants to take her will have the option of keeping her until we get back or keeping her for keeps. She is crate trained, eats Pedigree complete nutrition, takes Sentinel for all her worming, and just lays around all day. She IS allergic to fleas. (Refer to an earlier post in June to find out/see what happened when she found a nest of them.) If we don't find anyone in say, a month, I'm going to go to the Vet and see if they know of anyone or if they have a bulletin board or something I can post an ad on. Post a comment or email or call if you are interested or know anyone who is interested. Thanks! Pass the word!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i'm sure i'm a last ditch attempt, seeing as i live across the country from you, but if you get desperate, let me know,we'll be happy to take her.
i wish you the best of luck in getting things together for such a big move...
I'm wicked excited to learn you're moving to Korea (not that I want you to be far, I just think it'll be a great opportunity for all)!
Even if I liked dogs I have issues with Ginger's breed. Sorry. :(
Try Craigslist and Twitter (bigger audiences).
We've had a few promising responses already. We'll see who gets her in the end! :)
I know I hardly talk to you anymore, but I will miss you, knowing you are so far away. Our National Guard friend is also going full-Army, and will be getting his papers as soon as he gets everything signed. Seems everyone is moving. I will miss you!
Post a Comment