My sister-in-law put this on her blog. I have met Kamie once or twice (I think), but I thought I would help spread the word for her and her husband. Please keep spreading so that this can reach as many people as possible. Thanks!!
"I'm going to tell you about one of my best friends in the world. I know this blog doesn't reach many people, but if everyone who reads it reposts this maybe we can make a difference. My friend Kamie can't have children of her own. She and her husband Dustyn have been trying to adopt for many years. When I was growing up I always knew Kamie would be the best mom. She is kind and gentle and full of love to give. She and her husband are going to make great parents. We just need to find them a child. Please go to this blog and send others to it. Maybe somewhere along the line we'll be able to help them complete their family. With Love, Toni"
www.dustynkamie.blogspot.com

No comments:
Post a Comment