Blake's kindergarten class hosted the moms of the students to a Mother's Day Tea this afternoon. I found a sitter and was able to go. YAY!! The kids greeted their guest with a chocolate kiss, then a real kiss and hug. They had set up the tables around the room, complete with table cloths. We were shown to our seats, then served by our kids. Blake took my order of lemonade and filled it. Then he just took off and filled up a plate full of cookies, rice krispie treats, etc. After the moms were all served, the kids got their own snacks. They kids had made a little teapot with a poem in it.
For Mother
Here's a gift for Mother's Day,
I'll try my best in every way.
But when you get upset with me,
Relax and have a cup of tea.
It was really nice to see all the moms there with their kids. I am so happy I got to go see Blake today!!

Blake and his best friend, AJ. Bad picture of me & Blake (but the only one)
No comments:
Post a Comment