Days in the Life of the Danley's. Ken & I have been married since August 2000. We'll try to keep it up to date and not TOO boring. :o)
Saturday, May 9, 2009
6th Birthday!!!
April 30th was Blake's 6th birthday. Yes, he is 6 already. It seems like just yesterday Ken & I were walking into the hospital at 4am for me to get induced. Time flies when you're having fun. (Are we having fun? Some days.) As you can tell by the cake, he went with the Power Ranger theme this year. We had a fun filled few days. Blake's birthday was actually on Thursday this year. I took cupcakes to his class (forgot to take pictures). They were a hit!! He also got to pick one present to open. It was a rescue helicopter. Friday I decided to be brave. I took ALL 3 kids to Chili's for dinner, Blake's pick. By myself. Alone. At a sit down restaurant. (I know all of you are asking yourselves 'Is this lady nuts?!' Truth is: maybe, a little, okay, yep.) Blake opened his present from Cathryn at the restaurant. It was a handheld Cars racing game. Then came Saturday. He had invited a friend from school (AJ) and his cousins, Hayden & Holden. Nana & Hey Pop were there too. Blake got a mini Cars drive in/drag strip from me & Ken and a 3 pack of Cars and $$ from Grammy & Papa. He got a LOT of money from his friends. Saturday was topped off with a sleep over with Cathryn at Nana & Hey Pop's house. Complete with watching a movie and sleeping on the floor. Monday we went to the bank and put it in his CD and left a little out for him to buy a dinosaur that he wanted. We missed Daddy, but now we have it documented. Blake had a GREAT time at all of his activities. I hope he has a wonderful year this year. Happy Birthday, Love Bug!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
AWESOME!!! Great cake!!
Post a Comment