Days in the Life of the Danley's. Ken & I have been married since August 2000. We'll try to keep it up to date and not TOO boring. :o)
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Lakefront
Yesterday I took the kids to the beach at the lakefront. The older two had a lot of fun playing in the sand and water. It took Cathryn about an hour to get her feet wet at all. But after that she ran around a little more. I think she was wary of the other people there, and the water itself. Blake had fun showing me how he can swim under water now. Not that he went out too deep. I was confined to the towel, as James fell asleep shortly after we got there. When he woke up though, he still didn't like to touch the sand. I tried to get his feet wet a little, but he wouldn't have it. He drew his knees up to his chest. The kids finished rinsing their feet off in the splash pad when they were done with the sand. Cathryn wouldn't get in it when we first got there, but she was running around with Blake having fun the second time around. James didn't like the splash pad either. It was REALLY windy, but that helped cool things off a little so we weren't miserably hot. We'll have to make it a weekly activity this summer!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Pretty good picture of you, who took that one? Blake is looking like his daddy.
I held the camera WAY out in front. The kids were too occupied to take pictures.
Post a Comment