Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Moods

I thought I would post a few pictures of James in various moods. He had woken up from a nap the other day and I couldn't get to him immediately. I heard him crying, and not too long after that, screaming. This is what I found when I went in. He didn't want to wait I guess. This is James, after he saw me and realized I was coming for him. This was also the very first time he pulled himself halfway up on anything. He's only standing on his knees.

The kids got a bunch of little people toys out and made a little corral in the living room. James woke up to find it and wanted to play with it. He proceeded to crawl over everything and destroy Blake & Cathryn's creation. And so it begins. . .
James has been eating like a fiend, which is why he's almost 20lbs. Every bite I feed him, he immediately sticks his fingers, sometimes his whole fist in his mouth. I guess he likes to chase the food with something, and his fingers are always there. :o)

1 comment:

McFarland Family said...

Blake looks like he's leaning in scolding James. It's funny.