Days in the Life of the Danley's. Ken & I have been married since August 2000. We'll try to keep it up to date and not TOO boring. :o)
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
New Toys
Ken got the kids a new bin of Legos and they have been playing with them almost non-stop since. Cathryn made a giraffe (proudly displayed) which Blake then copied so they could play together. They're such good friends most of the time. I'm so glad that they can play well together and that I don't have to worry much about what they're doing together. It may get out of hand sometimes, but for the most part, it's nice for them to have each other and be so close. I had to promise Cathryn that she could do a silly picture after the proper picture. She's a very silly girl.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment