Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Arabian Nights

We went to the Arabian Nights dinner & show on Saturday night. It was a work get together with the ladies from the credit union Ken works at. It was a good show. I wish we had a decent camera. The pictures we took didn't turn out so great because the lighting was dark most of the time. BUT the horses were beautiful and the people were talented. It was like 1 1/2 hours of the horse acrobats from the circus. One guy did flips through a ring of fire. It was a good experience and the food was decent. The company was good, for the most part. It was the first time we've left James with a sitter for more than just an hour. The kids went to Nana & Hey Pop's for the night. Ken & I both got voice mails saying James wanted his mother. SOOO, we beat feet out of there about 20 minutes before the show actually ended. By the time we got there, James was asleep, after screaming for I don't know how long. It was weird for me to be somewhere that long without him. I kept looking around for the carseat. Here are a couple of the most decent pictures.

The guy was getting ready to do a back flip from one horse to the other, while the horses were trotting around the circle.

Visit from Santa; the poor horses had antlers attached to their heads.

1 comment:

McFarland Family said...

That looks very neat and fun.