Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We spent the day at Nana & Hey Pop's. I attempted to make rolls, and made pumpkin pie to bring. There was fried turkey, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes, cajun rice stuff, mac & cheese for the kids, and lots of different desserts. It was our family, Nana & Hey Pop, and Ken's step-sister's family, the Bryant's. The kids all had fun playing and the adults all had fun eating. It was a good day, fairly quiet. We have so much to be thankful for that I could probably name things all night, but I'll just keep it simple. We are blessed with such wonderful, loving kids. We have great parents to help us whenever we need it. We have the gospel in our lives. I think that last one sums everything up. We hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving and was able to share it with someone(s) special. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

PS Time to put up the tree!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the day, Heidi. I wish we could have been there with you.