Okay, here's what you're supposed to do and try not to be a SCROOGE!!!
Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can send.
Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you.....IF YOU WANT.
Tis the season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both, bags are easier to wrap for other people, but I love seeing the kids RIP into the paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? We have a fake one, but might convert to real in the future
3. When do you put up the tree? the weekend after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually before the New Year
5. Do you like eggnog? Love it, but in small doses. I usually start buying it around Thanksgiving!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My hubby- he has to give me a VERY specific list. I learned the hard way NOT to buy him things without his OK
8. Easiest person to buy for? Blake - anything Cars, and Ken's parents - just pictures of the kids
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yep, we try to add to it every year
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? we're not good at either one. :o)
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I really can't think of anything I REALLY didn't like
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Any of the ones in the box set of Christmas Classics, Garfield's Christmas special (from back in the day) and of course, Charlie Brown
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever we have the $$
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Never needed to
16. Lights on the tree? Of course - white
17. Favorite Christmas song? Angels We Have Heard on High
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Usually stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Naturally - Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen, Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One special one on Christmas Eve (pajamas) for the kids and the rest in the morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? I saw Christmas decorations out before HALLOWEEN was even done with -Come on people!!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I always put my own little rag doll on the tree first, I like the homemade ones
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? FONDUE!! It's our family tradition! If Ken & I don't get to it on Christmas, we do it on New Years Eve. Maybe I should get an electric fondue pot.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I think I have everything I want or need. Besides my normal clothes to fit me so I can leave the house more than 2 times a week. But no one can buy me that.
Happy Holidays

No comments:
Post a Comment