Days in the Life of the Danley's. Ken & I have been married since August 2000. We'll try to keep it up to date and not TOO boring. :o)
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
4 month check-up
James had his 4 month doctor appointment today. Since I don't have a baby book for him yet, I guess I'll use the blog. :o) He weighed 14lbs 14oz and is 25 1/4 inches tall. That means he's gained over 3 lbs and grown 3 1/4 inches in 2 months!! The doctor looked at me and asked "You're not giving him anything else? No cereal? This is all breastfeeding?" I said, "Yep. We don't even have any bibs!!" She said, "You might want to start him on cereal soon because he's growing WAY too fast!!" So, he's fat (for my kids) and healthy. James also got 5 different shots. His legs are pretty sore, but other than that no reaction so far. Back in 2 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad he's healthy. Don't worry about the baby book: nobody cares about those anyways, except for the mother. :)
Cheers.
Post a Comment