Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bath Time!




James has discoverd he likes the bath, at least a little. At first he wasn't too sure about the extra water. I know he likes a lot of water because he likes to be warm. It wasn't until after he was soaped that he figured out that if he kicked his legs out of the water that he splashed, himself and me! He loved it!! The second picture is the biggest smile we got because he was concentrating so hard on kicking. As for after the bath, James is NOT a fan of being cold. When I use a wipe while changing his diaper, he lets out this high pitched screech. I'm sure Ginger does NOT like that one bit. He's better after the bath because it's not as much of a shock. He's still not sure about the lotion after the bath though. He'll get used to it. It's not like those things are going to go away anytime soon!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: