More pictures of James! So I'm trying to keep up with the pictures so that James won't feel like he's been short changed later in life. BUT I also could not resist taking a picture of one of his rare smiles. James is a thinker. He'll let you know when he's hungry or wants something, but as for interaction, he would just rather stare and take everything and everyone in. When things were quiet last Saturday (because the kids were out with Ken), I was able to get him to smile at me a few times. It doesn't happen often, but when it does it's worth it!!! Isn't he handsome!!!
Days in the Life of the Danley's. Ken & I have been married since August 2000. We'll try to keep it up to date and not TOO boring. :o)
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
All Smiles!
More pictures of James! So I'm trying to keep up with the pictures so that James won't feel like he's been short changed later in life. BUT I also could not resist taking a picture of one of his rare smiles. James is a thinker. He'll let you know when he's hungry or wants something, but as for interaction, he would just rather stare and take everything and everyone in. When things were quiet last Saturday (because the kids were out with Ken), I was able to get him to smile at me a few times. It doesn't happen often, but when it does it's worth it!!! Isn't he handsome!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment