Tuesday, March 9, 2010

WHAT?! and other news

It's SNOWING. Yes, I said the 'S' word, S-N-O-W-I-N-G, SNOWING. It doesn't look like it's sticking, but people, it's March. Easter is in a month. Spring is supposed to be coming. Needless to say, I'm a little disappointed to see snow right now. More importantly, Blake was supposed to have a Storybook Character parade last Tuesday. It was cancelled due to 'rain' (which I never saw much of seeing as how it drizzled in the morning and that's about it). They rescheduled it for today, Tuesday, a week later. But now it's snowing. And of course the school won't let us know until RIGHT before if it's cancelled today again or not. Man oh man I can't wait to get my license and the van we bought. It would make getting on post in this kind of weather MUCH easier. Oh well, what are you going to do? Can't control the weather anymore than I can control anything else.

No new news on the baby front. I had part of an NST done yesterday. We had to stop it due to circumstances I WILL NOT go into on a blog. Let's just say that I had a REALLY good contraction and had to move in order to make it stop. The ultrasound was good. Got a really nice view of his foot in my ribs, toes waving and everything. Yeah, that's comfortable.

Ken's paying for the van today and hopefully we will be able to get the Korean registration and military inspection and registration taken care of this week. I have a copy of the drivers test that I am studying so that I can get my license. That's the news here. We don't hear from anyone much, so let us know how you're doing, anyone out there. :)

No comments: