So these are pictures of what our 'apartment' looked like once the movers got finished unloading all our stuff. We could barely walk anywhere. They said they would be here between 1-5pm on the 11th. They got here at 4:30pm. Yeah, cutting it close right? I'm glad to have the stuff, but I wish I would have stored a lot more of it with the other stuff. I would say we'll eventually be able to use SOME of it still boxed up, but probably not. We'll only be here for 2 years, possibly just a few months more than that to finish out Ken's active duty contract. The 'apartment' doesn't look like this anymore, but we still have boxes that we can't fit anywhere.
Our living room after the unloading. I'm standing on part of one of the couches.
Our 'kitchen'. Yes, that's IT.
Cathryn's bedroom
Another of the living room. Yes, those are our sliding doors to the side.
Living room as you walk in from the 'entry way' with mine & Ken's room to the side.

No comments:
Post a Comment