Days in the Life of the Danley's. Ken & I have been married since August 2000. We'll try to keep it up to date and not TOO boring. :o)
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Baby Update
Just thought people might want an update on the baby in the belly. I went to the doctor Monday. They do ultrasounds every appointment here. Baby Boy is still measuring an average of 2 weeks earlier than he should. That puts me on target for the first due date given to me at the very beginning, which was March 24th. His head alone is measuring 37 weeks, which is 3 weeks earlier. The doctor said everything looks good and healthy though. I go back in 2 weeks for another appointment for an ultrasound and non-stress test. Meanwhile, we're still arguing about names. We're pretty sure about Tate, but that might change. We cannot agree on a middle name at all. I guess we'll just have to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Better earlier than later!! Glad he's growing well. I like Tate.
Tate is cool. Middle names are superfluous. If we could do it again we would not give our daughters middle names. Seems dumb.
Post a Comment