In other news, there is a new first grade teacher, which makes 4 for Blake's school. They asked for volunteers from each class to go to the new class and Blake volunteered. He starts the new class Feb. 1st. We have been having decent weather. All the snow and ice has melted which makes walking a lot easier. It feels a lot colder than it is because of the wind. It has been VERY windy lately. I think that's about all the news to be included in this post. Hope this finds all of you well.
Days in the Life of the Danley's. Ken & I have been married since August 2000. We'll try to keep it up to date and not TOO boring. :o)
Monday, January 25, 2010
Pregnancy update
I had my first and only appointment with the military doctor for the pregnancy today. Apparently he conferenced with his boss and the other family doctor that does OB stuff and they decided to refer me to the Dankook University Hospital for the rest of the pregnancy. That means that I will go there for the remainder of my appointments. There will be a translator provided. There is a shuttle that leaves from the medical clinic on base that shuttles people to and from the hospital. Dankook is closer than the military hospital in Seoul at Yongsan and it is also equipped to handle high risk patients and situations. The hospital at Yongsan is not equipped for those situations apparently. The baby is doing well, happily bruising my ribs often during the day and night. The heartbeat was 154, my blood pressure was a little low according to normal standards but normal for me. I think it was 92/66 or something like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment