Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween 2009

We went to the annual church Trunk-or-Treat. It turned out better than last year. No one scared the kids. They were all excited to go, but by the time we were actually going Cathryn wasn't feeling well and was in a mood. (As you can no doubt see by her face. Happy, huh?) Blake went around the loop of cars twice. Once without Cathryn and once with her. Then he was a GREAT big helper and handed out candy to the big kids and Teddy Grahams to the babies while I took a very sleepy James around for his share. Blake was Leonardo, one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Cathryn was obviously Minnie Mouse. And James wore Blake's old Scarecrow costume, which he promptly ripped off the hat to everytime someone said something to him. Blake played games and won a cupcake at the cake walk. We visited with friends, then left a little early to get them all to bed. I'm not brave enough or willing enough to do the whole 2-3 hours by myself. I do enough by myself as it is. One year we'll have to stick it out for the whole things though. We didn't taste any chili from the cook off, or eat anything else for that matter, but I hear it was good. Halloween under our belt. Next year there will be four.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: