Blake had a little mini-music program for the PTO meeting last night. The music teacher read a story about animals. Each kid was assigned an animal and an instrument. Whenever they heard the name of their animal, they played their instrument. Blake was supposed to be a monkey (very appropriate), but they did not have enough elephants. He got to be an elephant and play the drums. After that number, they all played the xylophone and sang "Little Bunny FooFoo." The second picture of Blake is actually a video. So if you receive the emails, you will probably have to go to the blog website to view it. You'll also have to turn the volume up so you can hear them sing. They aren't the loudest singers yet. :)

2 comments:
I sure love my Pattie.
SO funny that she wore it out!!! I'm glad you let her. I hope you took picture showing her in a public place with it.
Post a Comment