It took 10 minutes. Literally. They gave me the shots. Dentist said "I'll be back in 5 minutes." He was back and I was numb all the way. And away he went. 5 minutes later it was over (beyond the gauze and gagging). So, here I am, 2 holes in my mouth and having to be careful about what I eat and where I chew. But no more headaches. :) I don't know why they call them wisdom teeth, but I sure hope something doesn't leak out (figuratively of course) that I need. Like brain cells. I could use a little more wisdom (or just a better short term memory). Now what was I talking about?
Days in the Life of the Danley's. Ken & I have been married since August 2000. We'll try to keep it up to date and not TOO boring. :o)
Monday, October 26, 2009
Wisdom
While Ken was here one of the things we HAD to get done was get my top wisdom teeth out. I was told by a dentist a few years ago, "Oh it'll be 5 years before they give you any trouble. You'll be fine." Well, along comes James and somewhere along the way my top wisdom teeth came in. So, as I'm pregnant I had 2 options. Do it without going all the way under, just the shots. OR wait until after I have the baby and pump for 24 hours and sump the milk. Knowing that we have NO idea when we are leaving, I opted to go ahead and have it done. Ken had to watch the kids; that's why I had to wait until he was home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment