Days in the Life of the Danley's. Ken & I have been married since August 2000. We'll try to keep it up to date and not TOO boring. :o)
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Good-bye Ginger . . .
Saturday, as most of you know, I posted some information on Ginger, basically an ad to find her a good home. It wasn't even an hour that we had a couple in Winter Park say they wanted her. There were lots of tears, mostly from Cathryn, some from Blake. Cathryn considered Ginger the "other girl" in the family and always counted Ginger when counting how many kids we had. The new owners came a picked up Ginger yesterday afternoon, along with all of her gear that we could find on such short notice. Ginger was bathed and ready to go. I don't think she knew what was going on. I walked out to the car with her because she would not follow them out. She almost jumped out when Cathryn didn't get in the car with her. Hopefully Ginger will think it's an extended dog sitting visit and be happy. She has her bone and balls to play with; her usual bowls to eat and drink out of; and her crate and blanket. It was sad to see her go (never thought I would say that, but then again I never thought we would have a dog period.), but I know she's with good people who want her and will take care of her and love her already. Thanks for a good 3 years Ginger!! We'll miss you!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment