Friday, June 12, 2009

Weight Loss Bet

So folks, back in March, when Ken left, I challenged you all to make a guess as to what his biggest weight loss would be during Basic Training. I have the numbers, but I wanted to give those who did not guess another shot. Remember: The reward is a treat of your choice. Cookies, rice krispie treats, fudge (if it will set here in this HOT hole), whatever I can find the recipe for if I don't have it. Also, for those who already know how much he lost, you cannot cheat. No spoiling it. :) Kathy, Preston, Jessie, and Toni have already guessed. Leave a comment, or email me your guess. The deadline is June 22nd. Get your guesses in and let's see who comes closest!!

3 comments:

McFarland Family said...

That's not fair to give another chance!! What if it messes up my chances!

Linnea said...

I guess I cant enter this one...Bryan already told me. Way to go Ken!

Dead Poet said...

I can't remember if I guessed last time, so, I'll say 20 pounds.