Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ginger's new friend

Tonight before I was able to clean off James' high chair, this is was I walked into the dining room to find. I guess Ginger likes the toddler meat sticks too. Maybe that's how I should get her to take her meds. James has already figured out how to dangle his hands low enough off the side of the high chair for Ginger to lick them. They both enjoy that. Not surprisingly, Ginger only eats the good stuff. She didn't touch the green beans that he had dropped, but she licked everything else clean. Silly Dog!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ticey said...

kaeden and our huskie, tok, do the same thing! tok even lies underneath the high chair during our feeding sessions, waiting for something to fall!!

Heidi said...

Ginger's usually making the round around the table looking for offerings or scraps from all 3 kids. She loves potato chips!