So, James has mastered rolling over both ways, when he wants to. He's more interested in pushing himself up on all fours and launching himself forward. He'll inchworm like that all over the living room. He also discovered his feet. He likes to see if he can put them in his mouth when he's sitting up or laying on his back. It's quite funny.
He's also teething. yay Not really. He's been a bear unless I keep the Tylenol in him. He's working on the bottom teeth and won't let ANYTHING near his mouth unless it's sufficiently numbed or drugged. We're working on getting him a high chair so he can enjoy the teething biscuits he got in his stocking.
James' hair is growing and is getting a little darker. Maybe we'll have a young brunette amidst our towheads. So that's the update on James. He's growing so fast; I wish I could slow it down some to make it last.

No comments:
Post a Comment