Days in the Life of the Danley's. Ken & I have been married since August 2000. We'll try to keep it up to date and not TOO boring. :o)
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Cookie Ideas
Okay, so I posted the Halloween cookies and I had a few other ideas of what I would do different. First, the candy corn doesn't really stick to the cookies. It gives it a cool 3D effect if you stand them on end, but it doesn't taste good with peanut butter cookies. Second, another option that would stick to the warm cookies better than the candy corn would be chocolate chips. They would have the same 3D effect, but taste better. I ended up picking all the candy corn off my cookies and eating it separate. Third, you could use Reese's peanut butter cups also. That would be GOOD! Anyway, just thought I would throw that out there in case some of you are going to try it. If you want the actual recipe we used, let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment