Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cathryn's Song

After church yesterday, Cathryn wanted to watch a movie. Apparently, her go to movies are now the Christmas Classics DVD set we have. You know, Rudolph, Frosty, Santa Claus is Coming to Town. Her pick of the day was Rudolph. Since I have seen that movie more times than I can count (or care to admit), and I was tired, I took a nap. Next thing I know, I wake up to the kids playing right beside the bed. Cathryn was singing her rendition of the song on Rudolph that goes "Why am I such a mis-fit?" Her version: "Why am I such a nit-witt?" Over and over again. Can I tell you how nice it was to wake up laughing hysterically, verses to a screaming baby? Every time I hear her sing it, or think about it, I laugh. So, laugh with me. I tried to correct her, but being Cathryn, she insisted she was right. And Blake backed her up. So, there's your laughing moment for the day!

1 comment:

McFarland Family said...

That is hysterical!! Record it for you answering machine.