3 fears
-not finding a place to live in our budget
-the unknown
-something happening to my family
3 joys
-seeing the kids play well together for any length of time w/o fighting!!
-getting a pedicure
-watching the kids learn & try new things, like when we do 'school time' in the afternoons and I see something just click all of the sudden. Their faces just light up!!
3 goals
-finish ALL of my many sewing projects (maybe that will happen in 5 years or so!)
-Have this baby when I want to have it!
-get everything out of our bedroom that shouldn't be in a bedroom!! and keep it out.
3 obsessions
-reading, reading, and reading. I can't get through the day without reading something
-having the clothes folded and put away a certain way.
-Ugly Betty
3 randoms
-I hate snow. Too much time at Ricks ruined it for me I think.
-I don't have any favorites. There are too many choices of one thing that I like to just pick one. (besides cheesecake)
-This baby will be a tie breaker for my side of the family: so far 7 girls and 7 boys. Which will this one be?!
And I tag anyone who chooses to be tagged! (and has nothing better to do!)

No comments:
Post a Comment