Days in the Life of the Danley's. Ken & I have been married since August 2000. We'll try to keep it up to date and not TOO boring. :o)
Friday, July 4, 2008
Great News!!!
So, I've been doing the weekly doctor appointment thing for a few weeks now. It's getting old. BUT . . . I had some really good news yesterday!! Things are moving along nicely and hopefully will continue to do so. But what I'm MOST excited about is the fact that they were able to schedule me for an induction for July 18th, at 8am!!!!!!! The doctor seemed like he wouldn't be surprised if I went on my own before then, but I wanted the extra insurance of having the date and time set. I wish I would have been that pushy with Cathryn. Then she wouldn't have been 5 days late!!! Anyway, we'll keep everyone posted and definitely let people know if something does happen before then. (I'm not holding my breath, with my record.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nothing like a date of that nature!! The best feeling is not being pregnant anymore, after being that way for nin months!!
Yeah! Let me know if I can take the kids or anything. I will be gone the 15th and 16th, but I will be around after that, so please call!!!
Post a Comment