Monday, June 16, 2008

What will she do next?!

Anyone who REALLY knows Cathryn knows she can be a sneaky little girl. Most of the time it's harmless. But then again, sometimes it's not so harmless. This morning I got on the computer. I was looking for a pen in a drawer when I noticed the black Sharpie marks scribbled all over the front of it. I have no idea when she did it, but since Blake is so meticulous in his coloring and writes so well, I knew it was Cathryn. She made no attempts to hide the fact that she had done it. (I guess it's good she hasn't figured out how to completely lie to me.) Well, we tried baby wipes, then Lysol wipes. Nothing took any of the marker off. Since I was online anyway, I searched the net and found out, if you don't have a Magic Eraser on hand, a pencil eraser works just fine. So, I tried it. It took most of it off!!! Of course I made Cathryn come help clean up her mess (not that it will do any good). I'll have to get a magic eraser next time at the store to take it completely off, but in the mean time, it's not noticeable. I can't believe Cathryn found the 1 marker I keep in the house. I have a fear of walking into a room and finding it "decorated" to the kids' liking. I'm just not up for that yet I guess. And who knows WHAT Cathryn would do with them if I ever bought markers.

2 comments:

McFarland Family said...

I recently took the plunge and invested in those color woonder markers. Well worth the money. We save the for church, but they make NO mess.

Heidi said...

Blake got 1 small pack of Color Wonder's for his birthday from someone. I might buy some more since they keep fighting over them. I did find some old color wonder paper from when Blake was little. Maybe it's worth it. They do fine most of the time with crayons.