Friday, April 25, 2008

Blake's Dilemma


Now, I knew having kids would lead to all sorts of adventures. Different bumps and bruises, up in the night, and various other things that come with kids. But I don't think I ever imagined Blake doing something like he did. Last night Blake decided he was going to try taking off his shirt a different way than normal. I had told both the kids to get PJs on for bed. I called a friend to ask her a question and next thing I know, here comes Blake, halfway upset and halfway laughing. Somehow he had gotten his arms out of his sleeves and through the NECK of his shirt. I didn't ask then, and I won't ask now, how he managed to do that. He's a skinny boy, but the shirt would NOT fit all the way down his body. I guess he is growing. It took a few minutes, but we finally figured out how to reverse the damage. I could not stop laughing, even though he a little upset. By the time we figured it out, he had forgotten what he was supposed to be doing in the first place. If I've said it once, I've said it a million times: My kids are WEIRD!

2 comments:

Linnea said...

Chloe does that all the time and then we are stuck for a few minutes. She doesnt laugh, she just cries...imagine that!

McFarland Family said...

We have had this problem with Julie. There are few problems we haven't had with her. But, it's always funny.