I could never get Cathryn to stand still long enough for me to take a good picture of her in her Easter dress. So, last Sunday I finally pinned her down before church and made her not make any funny faces or move her head, or any of that silliness. The dress pattern is the same as the yellow one from last year, only without sleeves. Cathryn picked out the fabric herself last summer. I made her a pretty red bow for her hair, with tails that are almost as long as her hair. She loves it! She twirls, and spins, and twirls, and spins. Maybe she is turning into more a girly-girl in some ways.
Days in the Life of the Danley's. Ken & I have been married since August 2000. We'll try to keep it up to date and not TOO boring. :o)
Friday, April 25, 2008
Cathryn's Easter Dress
I could never get Cathryn to stand still long enough for me to take a good picture of her in her Easter dress. So, last Sunday I finally pinned her down before church and made her not make any funny faces or move her head, or any of that silliness. The dress pattern is the same as the yellow one from last year, only without sleeves. Cathryn picked out the fabric herself last summer. I made her a pretty red bow for her hair, with tails that are almost as long as her hair. She loves it! She twirls, and spins, and twirls, and spins. Maybe she is turning into more a girly-girl in some ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment