Monday, July 29, 2013

July 2013

The beginning of July was BUSY!  We arranged for my parents to watch the kids for July 3-5th while Ken & I went to the Atlanta Temple with some friends.  Ken & I were able to have a date the night of the 4th after getting to Atlanta.  It was a month shy of our 13th anniversary, but we celebrated anyway.  :)  Friday all day was spent in the temple.  Everything has changed since we got married and sealed there, but it's still beautiful and still feels the same.  We then drove to my parents house that night.  Saturday morning we took the kids and drove down to Mobile to see Ken's sister and her family.  We took all the kids to the Gulf Coast Exploreum.  We had a late lunch, then went back to Mom & Dad's house for dinner.  Then we drove home.  We were all glad to be home and sleep in our own beds, but we all had a great time!  Again, I didn't take many pictures due to running around with kids at the science center.  I also haven't gotten the pictures of us with our friends at the temple.  But here are some of the ones we took.

Atlanta Georgia Temple








No comments: