Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mother's Day and other pictures

Mother's Day was good.  I got my present a few days early so that I could use it for Cathryn's program.  Ken & the kids got me a new camera, complete with extra battery, memory card, and tripod.  These are a few pictures (along with the ones from the previous 2 posts) taken with the new camera, a Canon SX40.  I'm still working on how to use it, but I like it a lot!

Tate walking away while we tell him to stop.  Typical.

A magnolia bloom on the tree in our front yard.

Where's Tate?  This is how I found him one day right before he got sick last week. 

Greeting Ken after PT at 0530 one morning, complete with both blankies and all 3 stuffed animals he likes to sleep with at home. 

1 comment:

McFarland Family said...

Lots of fun stuff! Y'all have been busy!