Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Coming Home!

So today, Wednesday, marks 1 week until our last full day in Korea.  James asks daily if he can go to Alabama.  Yesterday he made it to 8am.  I thought that was good.  Then he made it to 9:30am before asking today.  He wants to go to Papa's house and Nana's house.  He doesn't yet realize they are in 2 different states.  The older kids are very excited for the trip and to have a break from school.  So they think.  hehehe  I have plans for them so they're not so behind when they start at Rucker.  Ken started out processing on Monday.  He only has 2 more things to sign off this week.  Nothing else can be done until Monday when we have our apartment inspection and the come pick up our furniture we borrowed.  Come Monday, we'll be in snowball mode, where everything has to get done and get done fast.  We'll only spend 2 nights in lodging/the hotel on base, then we'll take the bus that goes from post to post to Osan airbase to fly out Thursday morning.  We arrive in Orlando around midnight Nov. 3rd.  YAY!  It's been a long time coming.  We're sad to leave some people behind, but SO happy and excited to be able to see family and friends again and get back to the states. We'll see some of you soon!!

2 comments:

McFarland Family said...

I thought about that this morning. Fun! Exciting! Stressful!! YAY!!!

Mrs. Willoughby said...

I am so excited for you!!!