Monday, August 15, 2011

Silly Boys

Since we're potty training James, he has a lot of naked time. Mainly to cut down on the laundry that comes with potty training. We found him on our bed like this one day when he skipped his nap. He had been watching a movie and passed out. He was completely gone. We put a diaper on him and put him in his own bed and he didn't even blink an eye.



Tate has been obsessed with clothes lately. He brings me clothes and shoes to put on him. Today he brought me one of his onsies. I put it on. Then he brought me one of Blake's shirts. So, I put it on. Then he brought me another one of Blake's shirts. And I put it on him. Here he is with all 3 layers on looking like a pumpkin. He wore this for hours. Such a clown!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: