Monday, August 16, 2010

10 years

Ken & I celebrated our 10 year anniversary on August 4th.  We went up to Yongsan Garrison (the Army base in Seoul).  We did a little shopping on post then went to eat at a Mexican restaurant on post.  It was really good food and company.  We DID have Tater-tot with us.  Tate had been sick (with the previously mentioned ear infection) and hadn't pooped for 3 days.  He decided to "unload" on me in the car.  On my white skirt.  I ended up going back into the exchange and buy some new capris and rinse out my skirt and Tate's romper.  It was a nice day out for both of us.  The traditional gift for 10 years is something aluminum or tin.  I bought myself a case of Dr. Pepper for a treat.  Ken will get a case of Mountain Dew after he gets back from the field. 

In 10 years, we have: 
*Spent about 8.5 of those in central Florida.  
*We have lived in 5 different apartments/homes.  
*Had 4 wonderful children.  
*Gone through many different jobs and church callings.  
*Joined the Army and moved overseas.  
*Had 4 pets: 1 dog, 3 fish.  Only the dog survived. :)

We have lived, laughed, cried, and loved.  I can't wait to see what the next 10 years has in store for us, even though it means we're getting old.  At least we're getting old together.  xoxo



No comments: