Here are some new pictures of Tate. The blue blanket was a gift from Ken's unit. There is a video at the end, so remember to go to the site, for those of you on the email list. The kids are really good with him. Tate seems to sleep really well one night, then not go to sleep the next night until late/early (whatever viewpoint you have on the wee hours between PM and AM). He's already out grown some newborn outfits. Not all of them, but some. I don't know how much he weighs. I'm not ready to get in the scale for myself, even holding him to subtract the difference to find out how much he weighs. Time has already flown and I can't believe he's almost a month already. Enjoy the pictures. The video is us trying to get Tate to smile, but it's a good view of him awake too.

No comments:
Post a Comment