Just thought I would also let you know what's going on as far as phone and such go. Ken's working on getting an apartment. Hopefully he'll be able to get some time off this week to actually go and sign a lease and such. Once he gets a place and we get there, we will start the process to get a phone and internet. Probably with Vonage, as we have heard good things from people who have used them overseas. We'll see once we get there and let all of you know. As far as an address, Ken is going to keep his APO box (as far as I know). The address is as follows, for those who want it or are just nosy:
PFC Danley, Kenneth
4-58 AOB Unit 15463 Box 70
APO, AP, 96271
I did order some stuff for Christmas and have it shipped there, but since Ken has been in the field all week I have no idea of how long it took/will take to get there. I DO know that all of it has been shipped. That's all for now I guess. Just thought I would take advantage of the internet to let everyone know what's going on.

1 comment:
It is very crazy, and kind or eeire, to think of life w/o computer and internet.
Post a Comment