Sunday, May 24, 2009

James update

So I forgot to update James' accomplishments when he went to the dr. for his 9 month check up. He weighs 20lbs now and is 28.5 inches long, working on 29. James is all movement. He loves to cruise around, going from couch to couch, or from his activity table to the couch, or pushing his table around everywhere. He has tried to take a step or two on his own, but usually end up doing the step/fall forward action. James will NOT sit down in my lap to let me read to him, play pat-a-cake, This Little Piggy, or anything else that requires him to be somewhat still. He just wants to be EVERYWHERE all the time. I have been trying to get him used to the taste of regular milk, so we don't have to use formula. It's what I've done with the other 2, but they liked whole milk. James doesn't seem to know what to do with it yet. I tried to get a video of him pushing his table around, but when he sees me he just gets down and crawls right over to me. He wants to play with the camera. I haven't found a new camera that I like, so the videos have no sound. Don't worry, it's not your computer. :)

No comments: