This one is to tell about 6 quirks you have. I think I've done this one before, but since I haven't posted anything lately and I have a few minutes, I'll do it again!
1. I'm copying my sister on this one: I hate shoes. Let me clarify. I hate having to wear shoes that need socks. I have socks in my drawer that I have never even worn. I've been walking to get Blake from school in the afternoon and I HAVE TO WEAR SOCKS & SHOES! I take them off ASAP when we get home. Florida has ruined those kind of shoes for me.
2. I hate the dentist. I would rather go through natural childbirth than have anything beyond regular cleanings done. And I've done that TWICE! I seriously start to have panic attacks while I'm in the chair and all that stuff's in your mouth. I think I have claustrophobia of the mouth, if there is such a thing. I think they almost dislocated my jaw last time I went. I hate it.
3. I like to by myself treats. I have no problem buying something that no one else in the house will eat, just so I can have something to myself. If it's something Ken likes, then he'll find out about it like a week later, after I've eaten about half of it. I don't tell him on purpose. ;o)
4. I'm obsessed with checking my email. I'll get on randomly during the day to see if anyone has sent me anything new. It's the thing I go to when I'm bored or procrastinating.
5. It drives me nuts when you turn on a DVD the the sound is WAY loud because the receiver has different settings for the TV and the DVD player. I just want it to be the same. I'm constantly telling Ken to turn it down because he likes it like a movie theater. Which would be okay if we didn't have a sleeping baby in the room that's on the same wall as the TV.
6. Okay, one more thing. . . think . . . think . . . I can't think of anything. So, I challenge anyone who wants to be tagged, to let me know of something they think is quirky/weird/strange about me. :o)
And I tag . . . Ticey, Naomi, and whoever else wants to do this (again).

1 comment:
I'm guilty of the email one too. I totally get the dentist thing, although, thankfully, I don't seem quite on your level of reaction.
Post a Comment