Saturday, August 23, 2008

Baking

Earlier this month, the Primary had a Talent show activity for the kids and their families. While I didn't actually go, I did help Cathryn show off her talent as a baker. We made peanut butter cookies, on Dad's request. She helped mix the ingredients and roll the balls in sugar, and do the criss cross design on top. Cathryn was a good little sister and let Blake help with the mixing. And as you can see, their favorite part was licking th utensils and bowl afterward. (It's my favorite part too!!) Blake and Dad (Ken) demonstrated how Blake likes to kick the soccer ball in the backyard. I heard the activity was very well attended and everyone had a good time. Maybe I'll make it to next years, and not just my cookies.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

McFarland Family said...

I can't believe how long her hair is.