Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Newest Danley


We are VERY pleased to announce the arrival of the newest member of our family, James Clyde Danley. I was induced Friday morning, July 18, 2008. After a long and mostly boring day, they broke my water around 5:15pm. After that things picked up alot. James was born in Celebration, FL, July 18th, at 11:05pm. I was able to make it through without any medication. (Trust me, by the time I REALLY wanted it, it was WAY too late. And yes, I realize that some might think I'm crazy.) James was 7lbs 2oz, 19 inches long. He is named after his great-grandfather on the Danley side. The kids came to see him Saturday morning and were thrilled to finally have him here with us. We both came home Sunday evening and all are doing well.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Erika Anderson said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He looks like blake! Beautiful!

kara jo haught said...

yeah yeah yeah... i cant wait to see that little boy! Kate is going to look like a giant next to him!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I like the name.

tiffani bates said...

congrats and welcome baby james! I'm bet the other kids are having so much fun with him. Hopefully we'll get to see you guys while we are in florida

Ticey said...

Congratulations!! He looks great! I'm happy things went well for you. I'm staring that childbirth thing in the face...